Shop Amazon.com Specials!
This taling Ted movie 24-Inch Life-Size Plush teddybear presents the hilarious and magical wonder of Seth MacFarlane's Ted film.
He'll keep you entertained for hours! Ted looks so cute and innocent, but he's really nothing of the sort. In fact, he's quite the raunchy little guy. You'd never expect it from a teddy bear, but that just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.
You'll love this rated R Ted Plush toy that speaks 5 explicit phrases from the movie! (The removable batteries in Ted should last about 3,000 hits before changing.)
Recommended ages 18 and up.
The explicit version talking Ted toy states 5 phrases:
- Yeah, I mean, y-you know when you sewed me up you put some of the stuffing in the wrong places so I'm-I'm a little f@!#ed up, but will you take care of me for ever and ever?... Aha! I'm just kidding you! I thought it'd be funny if you thought I was f@!#ing retarded.
- You ever hear a Boston girl have an orgasm? "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder! Oh, God, that was so good! Now I'm gonna stuff my f@!#in' face with Pepperidge Farm."
- Well you never should've trusted me, I'm on drugs!
- Alright c'mon, let's sing the Thunder Song. When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared. Just grab your Thunder Buddy and say these magic words: F@!# you, Thunder! You can suck my d@!#. @You can't get me, Thunder, 'cause you're just God's farts (makes fart noise).
- Oh f@!# that, it's been 4 years, Johnny! You and me have been together for 27 years; where's my ring, huh? Where's my ring, @!#hole? Where's my ring, mother f@!#er? Put it on my fuzzy finger, you f@!#! C'mon!