Shop Amazon.com Specials!
This life-size Ted movie 24-Inch Talking Plush teddybear toy presents the hilarious and magical wonder of Seth MacFarlane's Ted film.
He'll keep you entertained for hours! Ted looks so cute and innocent, but he's really nothing of the sort. In fact, he's quite the raunchy little guy. You'd never expect it from a teddy bear, but that just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.
You'll love this clean-talking Ted Plush toy that speaks 12 phrases from the movie!
The clean-talking version of Ted states 12 phrases (subject to change):
- "C'mon, I don't sound that much like Peter Griffin."
- "That's my bad. I was sending a tweet."
- "The brewski run."
- "I wuv you."
- "Okay, alright, so that's where we'll draw the line."
- "You know what I'd like to do to her, something I call the dirty Fozzie."
- "Will you take care of me for ever and ever?"
- "C'mere, ya bastard."
- "Stick your finger in the loop of my tag."
- "I didn't know you had a baby. Is it alive?"